As an Ormiston Academies Trust (OAT) academy, all vacancies at Ormiston Sudbury Academy (OSA) are advertised and administered through the central OAT vacancies portal here
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING
Creative Design Technician
Closing Date: Friday 4th February (12noon) Interviews: by arrangement
Post commences: ASAP Salary: £12387 (ACTUAL – at Point 1)
Contract type: Part time, 30 hours per week, 39 weeks per year (term time plus 5 training days)
Contract term: Permanent
Location: Sudbury, Suffolk
For full advert, please see here For Job Family description, please see here
For further information visit www.ormistonsudbury.co.uk
Contact: Caroline Wilson (Principal, 01787 375131 [email protected]
For full details and to apply for any post….
….. please visit the relevant section of the OAT vacancies portal here: https://oatcareers.co.uk/ (or, directly, here Creative Design Technician)
Any queries, prior to submitting an application, should be directed to the Principal, Mrs Caroline Wilson ([email protected])
Before applying for any post at the Academy, you may like to:
See our ‘Welcome to OSA’ video here
READ WHAT OFSTED SAYS ABOUT US:
Well on its way to being outstanding, Ormiston Sudbury Academy is a “good school.” (Ofsted, March 2018)
For ANY post at the Academy, successful candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic and passionate, with the drive and determination to move the Academy to outstanding – currently Ofsted rated good.
- Support students to be the best that they can be.
- Be a dedicated team player who develops excellent relationships with students and colleagues.
- Be flexible and support other faculties if required.
- Be a professional who models expectations and promotes positive behaviour.
- Be committed to all students achieving their full potential and the learning vision of the Academy.
- Be driven, motivated, adaptable, resilient, reflective and have a good sense of humour.
- Have a good standard of education including GCSE (or equivalent) C or above in English and maths.
- Be familiar with and uphold safeguarding policies and willing to assist with medical and first aid requirements of the students
If you would relish the opportunity of working with us in our supportive and stimulating professional environment, then we would welcome your application.
Academy Recruitment Information
Ormiston Sudbury Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Ormiston Sudbury Academy is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We value diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community.
Ormiston Academies Trust Employer Information
- Ormiston Trust is fast becoming one of the largest sponsors of academies in the country. It established Ormiston Academies Trust to manage the transformation of learning and improve performance in its academies. Ormiston Academies are encouraged to collaborate and share best practice. This process has been successful in ensuring rapid and quality-driven improvements for the entire family of Ormiston Academies. The Trust is an ethical sponsor, committed to improving the life chances of children and young people.
- Ormiston Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS check, and confirmation of employment is subject to this. As part of Ormiston Academies Trust we adhere to the Equality Act 2010.