Posted on: 14th February 2022
PAID INTERNSHIP – THREE WEEKS STARTING MONDAY 27st JUNE 2022
Professional Learning Network (PLN), in partnership with schools in Essex would like to bring to your attention some outstanding paid STEM Internship opportunities which may be of interest to you. We are offering undergraduates (in Maths, Computing, Physics or related Degrees) an opportunity to join our sixth cohort of paid Internships.
Earning £900 for a three week internship beginning on Monday 21st June, the internship is an excellent opportunity:
– To gain experience working in a teaching environment within a school.
– To develop knowledge, interpersonal, organisational skills and understanding which will support an application into initial teacher training, leading to a career in teaching
The internship includes:
– Observing and supporting teachers during lessons
– Leading 1:1 tuition and small group work with students
– Training and support from a school based mentor.
– Carrying out a research project.
– Support of extra-curricular trips, visits and enhancements as appropriate
We are able to offer career advice, guaranteed interviews and advice on how to access tax free bursaries, scholarships and early career payments of up to £36K for those who want to become teachers.
If you haven’t yet considered teaching as a career, the programme offers undergraduates the opportunity to develop communication, organisation and planning skills that will be beneficial for many careers and enhance your CV.
For more information about our Maths, Physics and Computing internships or for an application form please contact:
Category: Academy news