CTTC (Colchester Teacher Training Consortium)
“By doing what you love, you inspire and awaken the hearts of others” Anon
Training to teach leads you into a career which offers rewards, laughter and ensures that every day is different. At the Colchester Teacher Training Consortium (CTTC), the school centred programme allows trainees to gain Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) inspiring “an infectious enthusiasm for teaching” (Ofsted Report January 2018) through a combination of taught sessions and practical on the job training. In partnership with CTTC we offer:-
- An excellent consortium of schools offering placements “The in school experience prepared you really well for a teaching career” Nicole (NQT former CCTC Trainee).
- 100% of our trainees secured employment after training with CTTC
- 98% of our trainees attained good or outstanding.
- We focus on supporting your practical teaching skills so that you can be outstanding in the classroom and reduce the administrative paperwork that can increase teacher workload.
- Outstanding provision Graded 1 by Ofsted, in a supportive and warm training environment. “Trainees receive excellent support, advice and guidance over the course of their training” Graded 1 by Ofsted November 2017.
- “CTTC is tailored to our needs, we are not just a number”(Ofsted 2017 Quote from a former trainee)
‘Make a Difference’, Inspire, Challenge, Teach! An exciting and rewarding future can start here, find out more by clicking on the CTTC links below.